09 February 2010

Road Trip

While Anton's been skiing and buying fabrics for SS11, as well as packing Ware Out jeans I am out on a road trip. It's been a long time since I was out on the roads, unfortunately. I have been missing this a lot!
Started really early yesterday morning in Stockholm, heading towards Linköping with a car fully packed. Still dark outside.



Arrived some minutes before 9 am, just in time, even though I struggled a little bit finding my way to Solo. Well on spot I did a small presentation on Denim Demon, just to freshen their minds a bit, and then showed the collection for coming AW10.

The guys handling business in Linköping.



After that and a 40€ penalty for not getting back to the car in time, I headed south once again. Next stop Gothenburg.



The same story there, couple of beers and some italian sandwiches together with good denim. What else would be the essentials in life?



After a good meeting in Gbg it was time to hit the road again, the new DD-Wagen is impressing I must say. Really starting to like it. Had to get to Helsingborg, as the next morning it was time for another visit.
Up fairly early again to head to Solo in Väla, after a night in a Hostel next to the Bandidos HQ. Did not know if I should feel safe or not?!



Another great meeting, I am so much enjoying this trip. This is what it's all about, meeting great people!
After three hours in Väla I headed into town for lunch and another appointment, before getting back in the car. Next stop was Malmö. This was the first time I used the official Galliano Hot Shot case in public, and I must say it worked brilliantly.



The lovely staff of Solo Malmö.



Who even brought a little extra special from home to add a little flavor to the Denim Demon in-store presentation.



Thank you all of my friends at Solo! Thank you for letting me come visit. See you soon again.

I am off to bed, totally exhausted. Tomorrow I am heading over to Copenhagen for the Moshroom show. See you there!

No comments: